Bug in my project

did you see my screenshot's? well i did this at noon, I don't know if your on snap right now.

look up green ball positions 59.0 that my project. will anyone try to fix my bugs on greenball positions 59.0?

this is the project I've been wanting to share beacuase one of you, I want you to fix the bug in this game.

I'm having glitches with this game beacuase sometimes when the game is over when you did nothing that makes you fail, and we want the game to ask a question, sometimes, the game doesn't ask a question when you want the game to ask a question. another bug with greenball positions is that when the varible poop=6685 ,sprite 4 only want's to move one way, and I want sprite 4 to move both ways. I want someone to fix this bug in this game.

how long will it take for someone to fix the bugs in this game I do want to give a message about some of the varibles and broadcast..warning: I started this game before covid-19 when I was more inmature so to let you know, I am more mature now and I can you change the name? of varibles. the poop varible refers to the poop deck of a boat to let you know. the varible should say poopdeck. I do not feel proud of some of these broadcast and varibles. I'm sorry about these names of varibles and broadcast. I didn't know better when I started the project. but now I do know better. I do feel bad about some of the varibles and broadcast now.

You successfully shared and even published your project Snap! Build Your Own Blocks
It's a first step towards success...
But your scripts on a full HD screen look like a haystack of random blocks. Maybe someone with 4K screen...

Is this a serious project, or an obfuscated joke?
Delay 2.34675 s ???
Variable 78unj5585 ???

Are those values somehow meaningful to you?
greenball positions 59.0 script pic (1)
Do you know the "rename all..." to change the name and all references to a given variable?

Forever report sound from the microphone mixed with the timestamp ??? And what result do you expect?
greenball positions 59.0 script pic (2)

I've spent the past 5 years on this project. I the report time and date forever to send your date, this is the project I've been wanting to share beacuase one of you, I want you to fix the bug in this game.

I'm having glitches with this game beacuase sometimes when the game is over when you did nothing that makes you fail, and we want the game to ask a question, sometimes, the game doesn't ask a question when you want the game to ask a question. another bug with greenball positions is that when the varible poop=6685 ,sprite 4 only want's to move one way.

and I want sprite 4 to move both ways. I want the sprite 4 to move both ways on the x axis always. I want you to only fail if you fall below a certian point on the y axis, or the balls rolls over the spikes in sprite 4.costume 1(2) .when the ball hits the spike, I want the game to be over except when costume=green on sprite 3.

the point of report forever block is to send your microphone samples ,time in milliseconds, date and game.hour and microphone's and time in milliseconds and hour to snap.

can dardoro fix those bugs in greenball positions? when you do fix the bugs in this game reply the project on bug in the project below this message.
the pivd message thing you showed to me, is acually a inportant except the clone part, inless the clone slow's on the screen instaid of the sprite 2. I'm not even close to being done with the project yet. I only shared the project so someone could fix the bugs in this project.

Even, apparently, experienced users share code that is a total mess. How then are others, who don’t know the model inside the programmer’s mind, to understand it - let alone help improve it?

To whom it may concern:

1. As a first step, use “clean up” from the editor’s pop-up window.
  2. If the code is several “pages” long, try to create some custom blocks instead.
  3. Adding comments, explaining what parts of the code are for, may help others understand it.

did you see me explain what I want in a earlier reply on bug in my project? it was etheir reply 23 ,reply 22. I did explain in that reply what I want?, I'll but some of the codes in to a custom blocks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.