Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
- What browsers show this problem?
- Please share an example project (if possible).
It's not a project bug.
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue.
Save a new project in the editor, go to SNAP!-website, open there the project, share it, publish it. Than add it to a collection.
- What does Snap! currently do?
Sometimes it says "This project is now listed in the SNAP! site", and doesn't add the project to the collection. But after Reloading the page it works normal.
- What should Snap! do instead?
Say "Project added to collection" and add it instantly.