Brush Texture?

Here is the art I drew with example code! I did not modify the code but i added an eraser as the last brush option.

https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=janaimalone&ProjectName=Paint%20Brush%20(Revised)

@dardoro @loucheman Thanks so much for your great illustrations of ways to emulate brush strokes in Snap! This request for suggestions for ways to emulate brush strokes was originally stimulated by a request from @ jjpatm. However, as you can see, this has also inspired several others to explore permutations of the concept. The background papers describing algorithms used in brushstroke emulations in paint programs were also of interest. Tks much!

I think you could probably get oil paint to catch fire if you have enough of it. I'm pretty sure it is some sort of petroleum byproduct. But the reason most painters use acrylic rather than oil these days is that oil paint turns out to be carcinogenic when wet. One of my artist friends uses both kinds (in the same painting) because, she says, acrylic is better for large areas of flat paint, such as the background color covering the canvas, whereas oil is better for building up thick globs of paint for a 2½-D effect.

Then there's watercolor, like the new costumes I got from Meghan Taylor, which is great for softer color and fuzzy borders.

New concept in v2

The brush is now moving likes Dardoro project
Introducing the color mixer
Opacity decrease on time

Projects notes:
Choose a color mixer with the slider
Choose a brush with the slider
Press the color mixer, stay pressed, choose the color and depress
Press the stage to draw

Opacity decrease on time

It's very pretty and realistic-looking, but it's so slow to follow the mouse!

I believe it simulates brush drying or paint exhaustion. So you should paint with multiple short strokes.

exactly

Ah, okay. I'm not an artist, sadly.

ok, now you can adjust the speed of the brush

Thank you!