Block Flipper

I’m on my phone, and so it’s to slow for me to try it out.
Did you make it so the player just returns to its starting spot instead of reloading the level?

ok. I checked it out. that works well. there would definitely need to be some more sprites that reset when you die, but it looks pretty good. the thing is, though, in more advanced levels, there can be some things that make reloading the level work better than just resetting position. I'll look into it though.
(if you can help make the level loading system faster that would be awesome.)
(Also, I do like this, and I will add it unless I come accross a large problem with it)

alright. I added it. when you respawn in the same room as you were in it no longer reloads the whole level

ok. I'm working on a story mode for this game. if you want to try it out, start playing and wait until the first level loads. now press d-e-v keys in order then click the stop button and restart the project. it should load the story mode. (to turn dev mode off, press d without pressing e after it

I had to make a bug fix to my program. Since level 4 contains object that disappear when used, I added a feature to reload a level when you die.

untitled script pic

1 is true
0 is false

if true, the level will be reloaded when you die. if false, the level does not reload. you can find this block in the "setup" sprite.

also, I added a loading screen.

Ok. In my version, those objects have a script to make them reappear
When you die

I just realized it couldn’t load the project earlier becsuse snap! was down. You could try again now.