BIGNUMS doesn't work in offline Snap!

Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
Thanks!

1. What browsers show this problem?
    Firefox version 67.0.2
  2. Please share an example project (if possible).
  3. Describes the steps to reproduce this issue.
    Download Snap! GitHub repository
    Extract ZIP file
    Open snap.html
    Import bignumbers.xml
    Drag out USE BIGNUMS block
    Set boolean to true
    Click the block
  4. What does Snap! currently do?
    The block runs forever
  5. What should Snap! do instead?
    It should load up BIGNUMS.

"Offline" as in "not connected to the Internet"? That's a good point; that library dynamically loads an external JS package. I'll look into alternatives.

The packages are local to the repo - there are a few things that you really need a local server to make work correctly in JavaScript.

Unfortunately, I don’t immediately know of an easy work around — but if you want to start a mini local web server that would work.

Depending on your operating system, the instructions are different. If you let us know what you’re using we can probably provide some help.

I am using Windows 10.

When I run USE BIGNUMS block, the console shows this warning.

Loading failed for the <script> with source “file:///snapsource/libraries/biginteger.js”.

You can modify local SNAP copy of the library to use relative URL for "*.js" instead of absolute.
Remove string "//snap.berkeley.edu/snapsource/" from file "/snap/libraries/bignumbers.xml".
Just leave "libraries/biginteger.js".
Tested with FF 67.0.4@Win10 and Chrome.

@dardoro Thanks for figuring this out!

@cycomachead Is there any reason this wouldn't work online too? I.e., should we make this change in the repo?