Better representation of links to projects

bruh

https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#

The big blue text is that text because when you first load the editor, before the name changes to Snap! 7.3.1, the name is Snap! Build Your Own Blocks

Yeah, but I still don't get why you replied to that particular post.

Oh, sorry its late and im currently focused on finishing SysSnap! (and for people thinking im making a hack Snap block, its another Snap! operating system, hence the name System Snap EDIT: YES I KNOW IT SOUNDS SUS BUT ITS NOT I PROMISE)

BRUH

Just so you know, there are people in our community who find posts like that one really annoying. (1) doesn't add to the conversation (2) is in all caps -- why can't you learn not to do that? (3) and "bruh" in particular suggests a misogynist culture that isn't what we want to be.

???
OKAY I NEED TO HAVE A WORD WITH GOOGLE AND THE ENGLISH DICTIONARY BECAUSE SAYING THAT ITS USED FOR ONLY MALE FRIENDS IS NOT TRUE AND SAYING THAT IS VERY SEXIST

Also sorry, i'm also helping with logic on a semi-popular game on another site (multi-tasking sucks tbh) and istg these people know nothing and keep being annoying and keep getting in the way with useless comments...

Well, what is "bruh" short for?

Thats a good question. One that I cannot answer. But its one that you can!
So, tell me, Brian, what is it short for?

I think it's short for "brother", but I'm not sure.

Quick google search says yes.

But really I wouldn't care. Its like "bro" or "dude", both are used as male terms yet people still use them when talking to girls. I honestly with it wasnt use as a male term and could be a term for any gender. And that's why I treat it that way. Gender equality, yay!

i either said something really stupid or really nice, time to find out

I know you know... Let's not always see the same hands.

Girls, some girls at least, find that less than welcoming. And "bruh" especially has the connotation of a no-girls-allowed tree house.

I have no clue what that is, because I can't watch videos without permission.

Oh. It's a Tom Lehrer song called "New Math." Your mom will let you watch it if you ask.

Sometimes the history of a word, like "bruh", you get a much better definition.

Wow, society is sooo equal when it comes to genders! :D /s

It's the "a fellow guy" in that definition you quoted that's problematic.

I get it that that connotation wasn't what you intended by it, but I think you need to learn that that's how (some) other people hear it.

why dont you just add a thought you have about the comment you just made in small text?

I actually edited that part out, and replaced it with

Out of the 7.8 billion humans (plus uncounted people) on earth, I have faith in only about 3 billion of them