Beaf: planar arrays are finished!

It was suprisingly easy to make (i made it in ~20 minutes), but i finally managed to make planar BEAF arrays in Snap! So please tell me any errors i made and i'll try to fix it! {n,n(1)n,n(1)n,n...} is bounded below the ordinal w^w^2 and {n,n(1)n,n(1)n,n...} with n n's is approximately f_(w^w^2)(n) in the Fast Growing Hierarchy. The script pics are below if you want to use it for your own projects (although it will just act like a lagging machine because computers can't compute that large in enough time):

@polymations, please add the tag of Math to this thread!!! Is for your good. :slight_smile:

Remember that the googology is a math term related to the study
that is beyond and about the Googol number (10 ^ 100), but wow!
In some point of your calculus with lists you can do this :nerd_face::point_down::

untitled script pic
You can replace 100 with any number.

Remember to run this block :point_right: before the execution of the :point_up_2:top one: untitled script pic (1)

alright, but just for clarification, {n,2(1)1,1} = {n,2(1)1} = {n,n} = n^n, as defined in the original linear array block. plus, Bignums can't compute any number beyond ~10^100000 (my estimation), so anything beyond 2^^6 will throw "bad digit radix 10", even if you wait after a Graham number years. other than that, the full planar array notation should be at least somewhat accurate to what is said in the Googology Wiki about this. Most humans will die before 2^^6 might actually compute on a computer since 2^^6 = 2^(2^^5) = 2^(1e19728) which explains it all. So there's not a really good reason to try to enable bignums although both enabled and disabled will report "Infinity" or throw "Bad digit radix 10"

Sure, everything's easier in Snap!.