https://adventofcode.com/2023/day/13

REMEMBER!
It is VERY important NOT to write any public spoilers :slight_smile:
ALWAYS keep spoiler stuff hidden inside one of these

Summary

This text will be hidden

which you can obtain by clicking on the gear icon

Good luck :slight_smile:
FYI one of the features of Advent of Code is that we all get given different inputs so our answers will be different.
The examples are all the same but each of us gets different inputs for us to solve

I mis-read the question and spent quite a while going down the wrong path so I think it's time for me to end this years run

Good fun (mostly) while it lasted :slight_smile:

I thought it was a good initiative of yours to moderate this series of threads. But apparently not so many Snap! users take interest in Advent of Code this year. For a brief moment I considered continuing what you started, but iโ€™m too lazy anyway.

I didnโ€™t solve days 12 and 13 either (as yet) - did 14, though. Some puzzles are more appealing (to me at least) than others, and in some cases I recognize large parts of puzzles I tried before. Difficulty levels are quite varying. Days 1 and 9 areI found among the easiest, while Iโ€™m still struggling to finish part 2 of day 5 - something to do with lists of lists, I guess. Solving day 6 doesnโ€™t even require any coding - using a little high school math it can be done with any calculator supporting square roots.

Most years it peters out around this time :slight_smile:

I find them mostly fun for a bit but then I get worn down and frustrated so I give up :slight_smile:

I find it better to use the phrase "I found xx easy" rather than "xx was easy" as Day 1 Part 2 was NOT easy for the vast majority of people :slight_smile:

I totally agree, really.