What is account verification?
The Snap!Cloud requires users to "verify" accounts to prevent spam.
There are two ways to verify your account:
- After signing up, click the "Verify my account" link in an email from the Snap!Cloud.
- Save a new Snap! project to your account.
You have 3 days from the time you sign up to verify your account. If your account is locked, you'll need to verify it to get back in.
I haven't verified my account on time and now I'm locked out. What can I do?
You can request a new link yourself by logging out in the Snap! editor and selecting the "Resend Verification Link" option from the cloud menu:
What if I didn't receive a verification email?
- Check that the email didn't go to spam.
- If it's not there, your email provider / firewall / evil IT department may be blocking our domain. Please ask them to whitelist emails coming from
- Try requesting a new email.
- If you still don't get an email, create and save a new project to your account. Don't worry, any project will do. It doesn't need to be public, or do anything at all -- as long as you save it to your account.