Accessing the SnapCloud In a Snap! project will get you permanently banned

If any of your students get banned, you can download snap to use offline, although they will not get any of their projects saved on the cloud.

OK I just got a notification that my Snap!cloud password was requested to be reset, although I did not request that. Is this a global trigger recommending all Snap! passwords should be reset?

Help were being attacked

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Someone trying to get into my netsblox account and IDK what to do

Same, I got it too, which scares me.

on snap?

@joecooldoo

So I know this is locked but I wanna point this out before I forget

Either this has changed or you have never been ip banned from snap forums, because I now speak from experience.
When you get ip banned from the snap forums, you can still go on topics, but when you try to login you get redirected to a page that says

"Login Error
You cannot login. Contact the site administrator"

or something. I forget the first part, but the second part I know is right.

@joecooldoo you can get banned from the entirety of Snap!?

What were you doing?

probably this

Especially if they're using the school network, as then the whole school will get banned.

Did he install the VPN?

why are you asking me this? idk...

So the default [scratchblocks](url [snap.berkeley.ed\u]::sensing[/scratchblocks] block is illegal!?

Also you can fix scratchblocks by adding backslashes like: [scratchblocks](url [https\:\/\/snap.berkeley.ed\u]::sensing[/scratchblocks]

The SnapCloud is the Snap! website and API. Note that this doesn't mean you cannot save projects, this just means that, for example, you shouldn't attempt accessing the Snap! API using the URL block (it is blocked by it, but people were workarounding it).

This is probably directed towards that spammer.

Its not.

It isn't. The spammer wasn't using a Snap! project to send the emails.

Does it mean I can't put a project on another website? I have no idea what you mean. :thinking:

You can still use the domain snap.berkeley.edu.

No, it just popped up when I installed "Anydesk" on my Chromebook.

Wait, you could do that? Damn.

Well, it's good you restricted it. We can't have a repeat of what happened last time.