um, what?

Sorry.

Fixed.

Welp, I'm leaving this collab because

A. It's not a collab. (at the moment)
B. Ok.

I'll need a website for it.

Coughs in hand and stares suspiciously at warped_wart_wars

Github can serve static pages at "warpewartwars.github.io/Text-Based_Snap" if told to do so (Github Pages, https://github.com/{OWNER}/{REPO}/settings/pages).
Also, repl.com can import from Github.

Is it the "Source" section?

Edit: I did it! Here's the link!

It looks like I forked 7-dev:

UGH I HATE GITHUB!

Discourse doesn't like all caps.

What other thing would you use? And I'm not saying you have to help.

I was replying to

Can anyone find a Unicode-compatible Baskerville font? None of the ones I found that were free had Unicode support. I.e., λ, lambda, shows up as the dreaded square or rectangle. I know @bh has one, but I'm not sure if he would be able to send it to me.

I know.

Edit: But why? And I already have one, thanks to @dardoro:

Edit: "No more than two consecutive replies in a row":

Oh geez, I have three or four different versions of Baskerville and I'm not sure about the provenance of the one I'm using. It's possible that it's owned by someone but licensed for noncommercial use without a fee. I'll try to research it...

As for lambda, yes, it does have that, although it doesn't have all my favorite characters by any means:

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 3.32.52 PM

Ah, Font Book knows about its provenance:

Digitized data copyright Monotype Typography, Ltd 1991-1997. All rights reserved. Monotype Baskerville\u2122 is a trademark of Monotype Typography, Ltd which may be registered in certain jurisdictions.

I have no idea how I got it! Apparently it costs a lot of money.

Couldn't you switch fonts for the handful of non-ASCII characters? To Symbol, or something?