A Perfectly Normal Clicker Game

No, you are allowed to supposedly "necropost" on your own topic.

so i'm ok, cause this would be probably my 2nd or 3rd warning. One for necroposting, another for making a relatively pointless topic. I really should reread the rules for posting.....

cool.

Shout out to sladescar for letting me use their pixel art for the next update!!

I'm looking for some extra colors to add. Can someone give me any ideas of nameable color? Please look at the code for the colors for ones that I have already used.

Also 3.5 is coming soon, so I am asking for your art to use as icons. All credit will be given to the users who submitted their art. I'm open to suggestions and ideas to improve the update as well

ok cool

I found two and a half bugs(?) and I can't email so I might as well say it here:

The
untitled script pic (4)
block is what's causing that Earth Shattering lag after you can't click anymore, without the warp (and keeping the wait) it runs fine.

The second is the key/skills, if you try to buy another key, the lock says no and takes your money. But if you just put the key next to him and try again, he'll go over and pick up his nothing and give you a Skill point. Not sure if that's intended or not.

Edit: There seems to be a lot of warps all over the place, which I'm pretty sure is causing most of the lag

There are only two obtainable skills points in the game, one being given to you, the other obtained by keys. To ensure that people can get multiple skills, I made that code give you more keys after the initial use. It will be replaced, but for now that the only way to obtain more keys.

The warp function was to ensure that it would always run after you click. I had some problems with the wait function not activating, so I used to the warp function to make it a priority. Thank you for notifying me about this.

ANOUNCEMENT:
The 3.5 Art contest is now live!
Submit your art to have a chance at having your icon in the game. Winners will get their icon featured in the game.
Link to submissions:I need everyone's art skills because I am severely lacking them

I'm finished with most of the 3.5 update. I'm still waiting on art submissions, so if you do want to participate in the art contest, I will accept submissions as replies to this post, or at the official post. The link is located above.

SAY HELLO TO 3.5. I'm impatient, and it's flexible learning day at our school, so to "celebrate," I'm releasing 3.5 early. The art contest is still open, but all entries will be in 3.6. Thank you for supporting the development, and I hope to continue expanding this game.

Art contest is now closed, thank you to all participants.

Should I use the new sprite or keep the old sprite:

New sprite
or
house key old sprite

I like the new sprite, personally.

In an attempt to save space, I went with the new sprite because it only use 26kb instead of 50kb, like the old key. I also found a play button that had less memory than the original play button, because the original felt out of place because of the format. I hope you guys enjoy 3.6!

Say hello to more rapid updates. Because I have a lot of time on my hands, I kinda just give my game random updates and new features. Please reply with future requests, because I'm starting to run out of ideas

I have a minor request.
Could you make the shop lists also include the prices? Like making it a table?

I've added the prices. Also, while I was working, I noticed that the fasterclicks skill has been in the skill menu for a while now, so I decided to finished the fasterclicks skill as a bonus.

Thanks to restored motivation, I am now starting to work towards my costume overhaul update. I am contemplating getting rid of the larger size skill, but that idea is still up in the air.

Costume suggestions are always welcome! Reply if you have an idea or a submission. Make sure the file size is less than 50 kilobytes.

Some costumes to look forward to are related to Snap!'s topic of the month.......

If you are notified by this message and didn't want to be, I'm sorry, and I'll try to post more useful comments that would interest you. Sorry for being away for so long.