Alright, I need these blocks for future use.
The "change sound tempo" block
- different from the "tempo" blocks that are associated with the "frequency" blocks
- makes the general sound playback faster
- does not change the tone/pitch when increased/decreased
The "pitch" block
- changes the tone/pitch when increased/decreased
- does not make the general sound playback faster (stays at normal speed)
Can any devs make these blocks? if not, is there a work-around for these blocks?
Someone can probably make blocks to do these things.
this would probably be better by changing the sound samples instead of trying to do it while playing
I need a block to actually change the pitch/speed while current audio is playing, but this is close.
Don't worry, I'd also learn a whole lot if I make the blocks.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.