A bug

360截图20200712151036493

Thank you. I do see that sort of thing occasionally too. I believe Jens understands the issue, but there's always some more important bug to fix. :~/

Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
Thanks!

1. What browsers show this problem?
  2. Please share an example project (if possible).
  3. Describes the steps to reproduce this issue.
  4. What does Snap! currently do?
  5. What should Snap! do instead?

What did you actually do that caused this bug to happen?

why is the space in the input thing big (note: it's somthing to not be flaged please)

I think that is what @18001767679 is probably reporting as a bug but that's just a guess on my part

Only post script pics if it's necessary, just like this time.

I putted a report block in a comm. ring and putted a list block in that report.

I can't reproduce the bug, but I do know a similar bug (that I found a long time ago and never bothered to report it, lol) when you have a block that's running and then you put a loop around it like this image then the block looks like this image and btw, the block inside the loop is running but the loop outside isn't. If you do it the other way around by putting the running block inside the loop like this image it'll look like the block inside isn't running, but it is. image

I can't reproduce this

Yes,it's this bug.

ok