the examples for SciSnap!2 are now available online (about 90 MB). They can be loaded from http://emu-online.de/SciSnap2Examples.zip. There are 62 projects from the following areas
- data processing
- drawing graphs and diagrams
- simulations (flu, planetary transit, ferromagnetism, ...)
- image processing and measurement in images
- graphs (random and scalefree, family tree, GraphLab, ...)
- neural networks (perceptron, learning NN, CNN, ...)
- machine learning (kNN, decision tree ID3, k-means-clustering, DBSCAN, Q-learning, ...)
- Fast Fourier Transformation (image and sound compression, ...)
- grid automata (diffusion, Convays game of life, Wolfram automata, blurring, ...)
All projects are updated to Snap! vers. 8.
Have fun with it!