50+ Useful Custom Blocks including auto-save and more!

It does say useful not blocks made by them.

@348663451y dont say you made them all though-

True...

(Please visit the website)

?

More than just the type block was me… also a lot of these blocks were made by people who aren't being credited.

Refer to this post. [WORKING CHATROOM] SnapRoom! - #14 by jens

And if you check the webpage of the plugin (http://snapextensions.uni-goettingen.de/), you are given the ability to connect to the server with an "account" named snapexuser. But next to the username is "read-only" which implies that the account is read-only, or is intended to be read-only (yet it isn't since I am able to create and edit files with that account).

Is it hijacking and freeloading if the servers are available for everyone to use?

Just because you are able to create and edit files on the Goettingen server does not necessarily mean it is because you are intended to, and the snapexuser account being called "read-only" does not help the case that said account being able to write to files is intentional.

Scripts, unsaved changes and save blocks are mine. I got the idea to make them from looking at the Snap! API on Github and the saving source code.

On the top: Your block. On the bottom: My block.
This is blatant plagiarism with minimal details changed, and you even tried to pass it off as your own?? Shameful.

Can we get a moderator to settle this? Are we allowed to use servers like these for appropriate uses?

Please don't call me names because our code is similar.

The first 197 characters are the same (automated the process of telling that)! The only thing different is that you used

return e.expression.constructor.name !== "CommentMorph";

and I used

return !(e.expression instance of CommentMorph);

but I distinctly remember that the less efficient code was mine as well, in an earlier version of my project, which was likely the one you stole from.

Sorry. You guys are right. I need to credit @sathvikrias for the scripts block. My bad. I looked at @sathvikrias 's project. It looks exact.

Ok. So I will credit you. I'm actually really sorry. This was my mistake.

It's fine.. I'm sorry for getting as mad as I did.

It's alright. Mostly my fault anyway. On another note, is there anything else that needs credit? I'm really anxious to finish the credits.

You're not allowed to use the Goettingen server, period.

I'm going to remove the blocks then.

Some Snap!pers have made their own cloud variable servers; you could look into that.

Alright. I believe there were faster servers too.

Here: Snap! 6.9.2 Build Your Own Blocks