50+ Useful Custom Blocks including auto-save and more!

I made my own here.

I'll find an alternative. Thanks. By the way, I don't know if it's supposed to, but your custom [scratchblocks]message:: control reporter [/scratchblocks] just reports the last message minus the last letter... How is that useful? And with your stage image block, I believe you can use [scratchblocks] object [ STAGE NAME v] ::sensing reporter[/scratchblocks] for the stage image block.

(half the message isn't showing idk why???)

No. If you try to add that to your costume Snap crashes.

You only use it when your using custom messages.

!!!UPDATE!!!
I've added a [scratchblocks]evaluate expression [1+(2*3)]::reporter operators [/scratchblocks] block! In this case, the block will return 7! Try it for yourself! It uses my calculator server built with Python and Flask!

Here's the link again: Cool Custom Blocks

Found a problem:
CORS blocked the calculator request.

What blocked it? It works for me... What did you do up until that point?

I mean, the website was blocked because of CORS. I'm on a school computer.
Maybe you could make the interpreter in Snap! instead, so anyone can use it?

1. Websites that allow CORS are blocked by your school district? It works on my school account...
  2. I don't really want to make this in Snap!, I have an idea on how to, but it seems like too much work when it works already. In your case...
  3. ...try using a different computer. One that's yours. And if you are on a computer that's yours, but is logged into a school account, try to log into another account. If you are at school right now, just wait until you get home I guess because see item 2.

Do you guys know about typing arithmetic expressions into the ^F find-blocks search bar?

Wow, i learn something new every day !

I forgot about that!

Huh. I never knew that. But this block takes inputs. So a user can ask for an expression and you can use the answer and my block to answer. You can't exactly get Snap! to do ^F and input the answer block.