2023 New Years Countdown! (Part 1)

I've already added most of these.

Published this I do not know if it will help.

Update: Added a small animation.

Probably not: Snap! 7.0.4 - Build Your Own Blocks

When you try to open chat it lags like hell also the animation lags so much. How could we reduce lag? Maybe update chat every 3 seconds also and not constant if not already done.

Stop the project and turn it back on. If it doesn't work, try again until it does.

I also have the chat were it comes out like a rectangle taking up the height to the bottom of the screen taking 1/3 of the screen or so and you can scroll through previous chats. Also a custom keyboard reporter and not use the ask buttons. Maybe a sort of on screen keyboard? Sorry a lot to ask.

It still lags a bit and the lag caused the chat updates to turn the screen just to a countdown with no chat for a second then show chat than repeat. This lag must be killed.

Ha! Yeah, it shouldn't be laggy, but we'll try.

1. It's already in.
  2. It's 5 seconds, not 3.

I don't want to take up a lot of space on the server.

There is nothing wrong with them.

Nah.

I think the lag is caused by the constant chat updates and countdown. Maybe we should make it so it only reports seconds until midnight within the last minute until midnight.

Ok.

Sad but yeah it is not really needed:(

I think you're using an IPad. Aren't you.

Also when is is December we do not need the Month reporter to be sitting at zero so we can make an auto delete thing where once a month has passed it will only report the others.

I am on a different iPad this time, that has a keyboard. It is also a year old.

That's not needed. I like the zeros.

Non the less I think we can just make the countdown function different. Also at the last 10 seconds or something it will get rid of the countdown and do a special countdown. We can make it auto stop generating the months once months reports as o.

Then at least can we make it not update with the rest of the countdown?

Look, it's perfectly fine. We don't have to change it. We do need to make the whitelist bigger though.

Ok then every person who is not on a high detail device shall lag. We can look up a huge whitelist online.