10.0 looks amazing

lets move away from that and let me restate a point

like this
untitled script pic (10)
untitled script pic (11)

Can you come up with a good reason for wanting such a facility?

it would make some blocks have make sense gramatically, as well as some primitives doing this as part of their pullouts

Such as?

Thank god THAT library exists, now I can make the 3D games I've wanted to make!

i made a mistake! i thought that one of the blocks did have a pullout like that!!

i was wrong, however i still think that if we can put stuff before pullouts we should be able to put them after as well.

this mainly origonated from this (i dont stand by this opinion anymore btw but i do like this block)

making this with the new vardradic system is (i think?) impossible to get propper grammar for
basically it would act just like the "expand" option but put the inputted text onto the end instead of the front

you know, last year, i was thinking of making a snap mod where you could make first class custom blocks using snap blocks, now this may become a reality

now im curious, what if i uploaded this failed attempt at turning doRepeat into something else into current?
its just a script pic with no xml metadata okay nvm
uploading the exported script.. its just normal ;(

this is such a glitchy mess and i love it

1. The run block does not willingly attach to any block
  2. The "reset timer" block always thinks its in the pallet and stays with that context menu always when right clicked
  3. true doesn't show up when searching for it, neither does false
  4. same as number 3 but with mix/man
  5. woah
View woah.img

Thank you.

neither does min or max

You're welcome <3

??? i already knew about the bug but it was pretty obvious so I didn't report it

Don't be competitive about bug reports... I think we shouldn't drown Jens in a dozen reports of the same bug, but it's okay to report one that hasn't been reported before. Just remember that this is an experimental beta and Jens might fix your bug before you report it!

But don't report it as a Github issue or other formal mechanism. That's for non-dev official releases.

that's another reason why I didn't report it before. it's not a bug in the current version of snap

i- i'm sorry(?)

Imagine your rebuilding a car out in your front yard where everyone can see what's happening and your half-way thru with the project.

Now imagine how you'd feel if someone posted on social media to say that although the new wing mirror housings look good, they are missing the mirrors

Obviously, you know that because you haven't got around to fitting them in yet.

:slight_smile:

Its exciting to see what's going on with the project but I suggesting hanging fire on reporting things till we are asked for our input :slight_smile:

I think there should be custom hat blocks

Please don't necropost, this topic is 2 months old and they already talked about this. There is no need for there to be custom blocks because there is already the generic hat block "when".

good idea, but please don't necropost. if you have a suggestion, then create a new topic for it.

Doesn't broadcast act that way?