Swap specific color in image

complex swap script pic
k so so far i have it replacing now selected colors way better. but now i want to be able to clip a design onto it. Do you know a way of providing a soft gradient so that it doesnt appear so pixilated

now we just need to unpixilate if anyone knows how

Stage
In love

so i kinda did something similar. but honestly i think mine is better

Oh, I see. Yeah, that makes sense. But that fourth color in your example isn't the brown border, nor the white (sclera) of the eyes.

I found something weird, if you try to click on a certain part of an image, you'll get:

Hmm...
expecting a list but getting a undefined

Before:

After I clicked on the sprite:

Note error message at the bottom.

ah thats not a code issue. thats you not being on the original costume

Screenshot 2024-04-14 10.38.27 PM
make sure you are on the original image before clicking the sprite

Okay.

But there's no disk costume on that sprite! There's a separate disk sprite... two of them actually...

what? set it to any image in the sprite as long as that image is actually in the sprite

is it working

It's still changing every color in the costume to the new color, for me. But I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use it.

so it pretty much works like every cheap art program out there. if you look at the code it will fill any similar colors with the replace. thats what the intensity variable is for. if you have an image with a lot of similar colors you need to lower the intensity. after you set your intensity just click on the color you want to remove