Snap ML Contest

This contest ends in 5 days.

Crap, it does!

You wrote this in an article when you were ten? Wow.

I have basically abandoned the contest, sorry. I’ll look at everything to see what’s up.

Yep. Started research on it that same month.

Not really finished research. I mean, I didn't have good grades in English and so my papers had a little bit of grammatical issues and imma be completely honest with you, I'm no scientist.

Well, I did learn a lot about AI, even though my opinions haven't been agreed upon at the time.

clears thoat Did you say "I wrote this in an article"? I meant that I wrote it AS an article. It's sort of a research paper.

Well it's not a complete research paper. I might have been biased at the time with some stuff. It's some sort of opinion or idea compiled together.

@sir_kitten2 Please extend the date one more time, maybe like 5 more days? I discovered a HUGE bug and Im trying to fix it, but it wont be done today

Announcement

The contest has ended.
@mr_owlssssnap2 will get 5 more days to finish his entry. After that, no more extensions will be granted

Your score

What it does - 2/20 - Just an enemy pathfinding AI. Not very exiting.
Accuracy -1/15 - It just wanders around. Can't even see AI in it.
Lag - 7/8 - Well its not laggy.
Originality - 1/6 - Pretty much every game has an enemy AI.
Total score: 11/49 - I was expecting projects like "This project detects how many cats are in an image!" and less like "Basic enemy top down AI". Sorry you got a low score.

okay thanks

No Prob.

But i didnt work on it today because I didnt want to have extra time without permission and i cant work on it tonight because I promised a friend we would play roblox, so can the extra time start tmr?

ok sure

ok thanks

Ok uh your banned soooooo

nah, really?

Whatever happened to this DEAD contest?

Disappointing as hell but I'm still in first place since no one submitted an entry, right?

You should have specified or made a theme on the ML contest.

This is different. It actually LEARNS.

Oh yeah @mr_owlssssnap2 where's your project?

Well, your the only one who submited it sooooo.......

Correct.

*submitted something

Lol