Snap ML Contest

I did tell you that this contest will be deemed as a failure.

Me, and I think some other people, don't exist then?
I'm literally 90% done

@scratchmodification I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO FINISH I JUST NEEDED TO TEST IT WHYYYYYYYY

Sorry. There are inconveniences with the server. We're trying to fix it asap...

Please do!
Maybe working on my personal site will pass the time...

Seems to be a Replit problem rather than my server...

Well that sucks even more :/

I didn't say that the contest had no contestants...

April 14? It was working just fine until like 10 minutes ago

I know, and I'm saying people are still working on them, so you don't have the right to speak on the behalf of us

Well when will you be able to unveil it? And what is it about? What does the AI even do?

By the way if your group's submission will be the only submission (Your group is the only group) it doesn't really count as a competition because there...is...no...competition.

When I'm done, what do you want me to unveil it before its done and still has a bunch of bugs? Also, I'm not saying.
Even if it is the only one, I'd still liked to be judged on it

Oh okay

That's fine with me.

But there doesn't seem to be any contestants. I'm not even one of them. I am not even working on a ML project. So your AI is safe with us.

Very original, I know. If there is a phrase in a waiting list, and it gets said 5 times, the bot will learn its appropriate to say, and it will go in the list as (comment)_(response)

TIP: Your project judged by orginality. So if u you use an ML engine you did not make, you will score low on this.

Does this mean I'm not going to have a chance to win

Would this project submission count? How to make an enemy AI agent for your top-down games

No, because there is no project associated with it.