Snap! Journal- the newspaper collaboration

Okay! I'll make some more of these once we get some news about stuff in the world and on Snap!.

@nieznajomyh i would like to join

heres a template
intense typing

Snap! Journal Article 3

This is the third article of Snap! Journal

Competitions and Jams

Out of the 3 competitions that were hosted on Snap! (@joecooldoo's console jam, sir_kitten2's ML contests, and dodecadev's category jam), only Joecooldoo's console jam has ended.
The results are shown below:

:1st_place_medal: 1st Place - Gravity by mr_owlssssnap
:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place - You're Late! by slate technologies
:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Place - Voxel 2D by sladescar

Meme: Expectation VS Reality

Untitled2

Ukrainian and Russian Crisis (needs editing)

This area is unfinished

Russia and Ukraine have been at war for a while.

The US have put up sanctions on Russia, and cut off oil from Russia, making gas prices skyrocket.

Russian soldiers have been accused of committing war crimes

Today's Block Tip

Whenever needing to see if a variable equals a number ([scratchblocks]<(variable)=(0[/scratchblocks]), type the variable into the search bar, then type "=", then type the value.
You should get something like this: image

Snap! Journal, Edition 3
Written by @mr_owlssssnap2 and a few editors
4/6/2022 - 4/9/2022

Ha ha!

I love it. @mr_owlssssnap2 thanks for making that

i didnt expect it to be so funny

F u n n y

Please make this bit a direct quote from @joecooldoo's Game Jam.

Very true.

I actually think the lack of attention, lack of any ideas, confusion among contestants, inactivity, and also the inability to join the competitions might be their downfalls.

I mean, I did predict that both contests would be doomed from the start.

true...

"Many people"? The only person that complained about it was @slate_technologies. I don't see anything wrong with that contest. I just see it as "make a cool project that uses random numbers." I don't see how this "free attention and exposure" is a bad thing??? I mean if you don't care about the contest then... ignore it? How is it free I don't get your reasoning. I'm so confused. It's just a topic asking you to use the random block he created to make a cool project if you wanna, he's not like begging or forcing you or anything.

Bruh that wasnt me it was @slate_technologies

yeah obviously it was him who wrote that

then why you replying to me??
at least ping him??

because that's where the text i wanted to quote was
and i did ping him in my reply

you pinged him in the wrong context. you should have pinged him at the start, not

which is the person who wrote it. this made me think it was me you were complaining to

I know sorry. Just know that i know that it was @slate_technologies who wrote that, not anyone else.

ok, sorry

œcooldoo
also can i join