Snap! Competitions (Part 1)

For a game to go to the categories list, does it have to be a Snap! game? Or can it be any game like on Scratch?

The reason why I'm asking this question here is because I have a game called "You're Late!" that was made on Scratch, and I don't want to remake it on Snap! I added a speedrun timer there.

I can't use scratch. so... snap! only

Oh OK. I understand.

I did a run.

2 Players in 5 Seconds? PROVE IT.

sqoosh did 3 seconds how do you not believe me?

That run DID NOT COUNT

she still did it. and like I said many times before I can't post recordings on the forums.

Huh? What?

Also for myself... I'm using a Chromebook so I can't screen record. Plus if I'm not it's usually on another school computer. I also do not have sufficient internet at home to upload a video of gameplay or even get on a project on my personal computer. So I have no way of showing evidence other than a screenshot.

same.

Also.. doing my absolute best on Nyval.

I'll try to see if I can get lower.

What is this about? Also why do I have 1 bit and the others don't?

Does that mean that if I get 3 bits, I'm banned from this page and banned from ever posting again?

Optimizing..

uh you can post but not on the board. and its for when people fight with each other you were fighting me saying you wanted proof when you knew it was possible.

good job! see if you can beat my record of 21.9!

Im gaining on you..

Slowly but surely!

:frowning: Well that's sad. But do I still get banned from posting if I get more than 3 bits?

your doing good!