Scratch 3 block help (Part 1)

This is the 101st

If you're suggesting adding a feature to Snap!, it goes in Feature Requests. If it's a Scratch feature, that's neither here nor there -- you're just asking for a Snap! feature. If you're explaining how to write a Snap! project working around a non-primitive, you could put it in tutorials, or if you make a library you could put it in How To.

P.S. But don't obsess over which category to use. I just don't react well to "you have to do this because Scratch does." :~)

Hi, I have another doubt how to make these effects? "faster”, “slower”, “echo”, “robot”, “louder”, “softer”, and “reverse”.

And also the pan left/right and pitch effects.
I tried but it failed.

I've recently made a block that is basically when [] keys pressed in order block in the makey makey extension, though you can't put it in the when <> hat block in snap. here it is

oh and when you export it, you also have to export the other custom block, the <key [] pressed> block so that it works.

The image
Blocks

What is the use of this blocks?

Sorry for late reply on you.
I know them. I would like snap! be different from scratch.
But we need some blocks that is available in Scratch.
That's it.

Can we just finish this topic and move to the new one?

What new one? And those blocks are the same as the pan left/right affect, so we already have them

Which blocks?

supports when block, but uses block variables. may be buggy.

Maybe you should put it in the sensing category. And I was trying to make something like.that, but I couldn't, so thank you

Oh, that's beautiful! It's a great teaching example for block variables, too.

I put it in control because {when <>] is in control.

You can use it, but it's almost identical to the other one, isn't it? It's just combined with a Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (but I made the specialized one first)
Edit: Actually, the second one is very buggy, and the first one is good.

Wait, now I'm lost, which is good? This one:

?

For some reason, if you load a project with it it fails. However, if you put it in the project it works. Any fix would be welcome. In the example, try duplicating the script.

i do want this block toodrag

untitled script pic
"draggable?" is under "my"

it is easier in scratch