Remixing someone else's blocks

They replied too quickly about the same thing. They need more patience until somebody who has read it has an answer.

Oh, I didn't see the time it was posted.

Everybody, let's just pause for a second. Let's probably take a while away from this forum post and then we can have consensus about this topic.

also

@snapenilk by sharing it, I am pretty sure it is automatically in the public domain.

By sharing a project, you are agreeing to license it under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License.

Also, a quote from the Creative Commons website:

That makes sense, Copyright is darn weird

(Putting on my professor hat) Regardless of license status, it is considered plagiarism to present someone else's work as your own. It may or may not also be a copyright violation (i.e., illegal), but plagiarism even of something written 1000 years ago (hence in the public domain) can get you fired if you're an academic.

I'm not accusing anyone of plagiarism, just explaining the principle.

We fixed the plagagarisim, It was basically just a misunderstanding bettween @snapenilk and @sathvikrias .

TK for @bh moving it!

All of you, please, assume good faith. (Read the linked Wikipedia article if you haven't already.)

there. if you (@helicoptur) are happy, @bh please delete this since it's now resolved.