Outdated help pages

He was replying to the "offtopic" part of my post.

March 31st.

oh ok

I'm an idiot because I should have noticed "isdescribed" the first time around! I'm supposed to be a good proofreader.

I think the black text is fine now, don't you? But I'd put a colon after "These three...lists:"

See my icon. :~)

(Future generations won't understand this post when I change my icon...)

I proof-read and re-read my things at leat 5 times and still managed to ask a girl im friends with "do you have a boyfriend? not that I like you though :heart_eyes:" on accident (i used the wrong emoji) :person_facepalming:

everyone makes mistakes in their writing so

for future generations:

Yes, that's definitely true. But a good proofreader will catch something like 90% of them (or even more if the writer is really sloppy).

For example, one trick I was taught by a real pro is to read the text backward, word by word. That way, the words strung together won't make any sense, so it's harder to predict what the "next" (previous) word has to be, and so you can actually see the word that's in the text, misspellings and all.

Of course you also have to read it forward to catch sentence-level errors (and homonyms).

One more reason people should use smileys instead! ;~)

But you did! That post was replying to my first post with "isdescribed".

That's easy.

Edit: Should I make the PR now?
reportListAttribute

Oh and

Yes.

Hmm, I'd say not right in the help directory, because when we switch to the long-awaited translatable help system it'll take its source file in a different form. But I guess if you wanted to make a "sources" subdirectory of "help" that'd be good; it'll help with bulk conversion.

I'll see if I can figure out how to make a new folder in it.

Edit: Add reportListAttribute.png and sources/help-screen-base.pdn and .png

The repo lives in your local filesystem, so however you make folders for other things will work here too.

No, I use the online interface. And anyway, I figured out all I had to do was drag a folder in.

OK. I added a review approving it, so Jens should pull it at the next opportunity. Thanks.

Oh and could you check the reply I made there?

If you type \ (backslash) or / (slash) into the filename, it'll create a folder named the text before the \ or /

But thanks anyway.