( object [myself] ) vs ( my [self] )

hmm... I "answered" Brian, but my response was more directed to the gist of this topic:

you dropped this

What Jens is trying to communicate to you is that this forum is to discuss the use of Snap! and NOT how it works beneath the surface.

You originally asked if two things were equal. Brian said they were. You then implied you'd looked into the engine room and thought that they were coded differently.

At point, the discussion had veered in the wrong direction.

Yeah, we are kind of like that. Anyway, I'll stop responding to your posts; that'll avoid the problem.

right it was my implications, no assumptions were made and god forbid i BREATH the wrong way without you telling me that you think im doing it wrong. why dont you save your breath. your spiteful, cherry picked interpretations of my behavior means nothing to me!

fwiw, i generally enjoy seeing your responses so I hope you don't do that for my sake. just cause we might think differently or have different ideas I don't see that as a problem as much as maybe a challenge to test the strength our beliefs, which can be uncomfortable but its also an opportunity to grow, don't you think? anyways im sorry if i come off as if im 'against' you, or anyone for that matter, I hope you can know thats not the case. now your ideas, on the other hand, there may be some ill fight against till my dying day but by no means does that mean we can't be friends.

Cool.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.