New Year Countdown 2022 (Part 1)

Flag can still be there and whitelist, even if the flag isn’t moderated 24/0 I’ll still add it. It’s an extra security feature that won’t do harm.

Yes, but would he be willing to moderate your Snap! new year countdown chat 24/7?

I dont know, I still think a whitelist is better.

WE CAN DO BOTH!

He can take the night shift. Ill take over during his school.

We can do both. There it’s settled I’ll work on it in a bit.

We have to ask @sir_kitten2

It actually will do harm because it'll take a very long time to implement and there are still fundamental flaws* with the idea of a flag system. Also, @joecooldoo and his friend have to be subjected to whatever horrible things people send if they accept.
*For one thing, it's an honor system, so someone might see a bad message and not know what to do, or someone could spam-report others' messages. If you want to ban people for spam-reporting, congratulations, you've fallen into a deep rabbit hole of adding difficult features. Plus, it's better to stop them before they're sent.

I still think a whitelist is the best idea. 2nd place rooms.

Yeah.

Yeah.

If we really want to do a thing where we can chat whatever we want we should do rooms.

Cooldown on reports.

@sir_kitten2 Snap! 6.9.2 Build Your Own Blocks

WE CAN USE both

NO, WE SHOULDN'T. THAT JUST MAKES IT 🇪​​​​​🇻​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​ 🇲​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇨​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇩​​​​​

How did you do that?