Help With Developing a Discourse Plugin for modified scratchblocks 'snap-blocks'

blocks.js

BlockMorph.prototype.userMenu = function () {
  if (shiftClicked) {
        menu.addItem(
            'script pic SVG ...',

Shouldn't it be in Morph rather than BlockMorph?

User menu items
'script pic...'
'download script'
are defined in BlockMorph.prototype.userMenu, so, at least it's not a totally wrong place :wink: Maybe there is a better one ...

Done. Is there a hash code to make snap start in dev mode? How did the hash code for /init work?

That was just a redirect to Redirecting to Snap!

But those are specifically for scripts. In dev mode you can make a picture of, for example, pulldown menus. I do that all the time. Maybe in that case it doesn't make sense to make an svg? I guess it depends on where the translation of font characters to pixels happens.

Why isn't the Green Flag working? [scratchblocks] When GF Clicked [/scratchblocks]

Discourse, even in scratchblock tags, treat the at sign as a mention. It replaces the at-mentions with HTML that has formatting and a link, so that HTML shows up in the scratch blocks.

I didn't use the @greenflag. I used When GF Clicked. It must be some svg rule or something.

[scratchblocks]
when gf clicked
[/scratchblocks]
Well, then, I don't know what's causing the problem.

It's unwanted interaction beetwen Discourse VDOM and Scratchblocks. I already modified code at my github to overcome this issuse, but i'm not able to test it as my Discourse dev instance went, quite suddenly, into /dev/null :wink:
More detailed description at scratchblocks issue

Also, you should totally change it so that it's [snapblocks] instead!

[scratchblocks]when gf clicked[/scratchblocks]
Why you flag this?

Oh,because a flag is missing.:rofl:

@jens In the source code, what is the setspec for this thing: image? Thanks in advance!

%list

I was not talking about the forums.

This isn't about the Snap ! Forums.

No, I don't think so. That returns a SVG of a block with a gray block with an input. I can't get the thingy.

Take a look at the German translation file.