Happy May

to bad so sad. believe it or not i have very little time or energy reserved to people who start barking orders at me so you get what you get and you ought to feel lucky you even got what you got so move along now

Sorry that you think i'm giving you orders, that's not my intention... i'm only telling you the problems i found while trying your new block.

Sorry again

dont you apologize to me whats wrong with you, you dont remember this entire time your asking me to do things for you while hissing and moaning and complaining about something that you wont even take the time to do yourself? thats about 4 lines worth of javascipt i say. dont expect it to change the world.

@cameron8299 I'm going to ask you to keep it friendlier on the forums. Loucheman was offering suggestions and help and even apologized (which they did not need to do). Your reaction is no way to treat other people in our community and is not helpful. The forums are meant to be open spaces for us all to learn snap collectively and collaboratively, let's keep them friendly as well.

'sorry that you think...' isnt the start of a sincere apology. you cant apologize for something while blaming it on the other person. that irked me. its passive aggressive and i would argue even more rude than just out and saying what you really think.

and are you not aware of the irony behind trying to quiet someone while preaching about this 'open spaces' philosophy? its ridiculous and and if you dont think im going to point that out then you must be your out of your mind.

i am a friendly person for the most part but coming to me asking for something isnt the best impression. im not a remote control so why dont you quit pushing my buttons

I'm 99.99% sure @loucheman isn't being passive aggressive. And they're not forcing you to do it or anything. If you don't want to do it just decline. Without snapping at them, of course.

Oh my O_O

uhhhh....

I was guessing you had a generally bad day or something I dunno. You do imply that.

I think I finally figured out where the punctuation goes. It goes like this right?

That makes more sense. You shouldn’t write like in Ulysses though. While it is an interesting way to do characterization, it’s not a very effective way of communication.

Right now you're basically doing the equivalent of covering your ears and going "la la la la, I can't hear you".

Cameron, please calm down. Nobody is bossing you around.

Bruh, I just got IP banned and I'm not even this mad. Chill out god damn.

Louchman was giving suggestions, not bossing you around.

Bruh chill out seriously.