First-class colors (Part 3)

Say what?

yes I need a work around.

what the freak do these do

@bh are you just keeping these blocks for the sake of true byob fashion where people use the blocks to be used with the system?
>:(

If I didn't understand you the first time, I'm not going to understand because you say the same thing again. What do you mean, "a work around"?

Do you mean the "out of 100/255" ones you mentioned in the previous post? I'm not keeping them.

for this :

The idea is to just make the dispatch list once and have it remembered. And some of them need to be accessible in more than one block. We need a package system, real soon now.

@sathvikrias could probably figure it out.

Oh. If you look in the library you'll see a block called INITIALIZE VARIABLES. Read it.

um ok @bh

well, um, I replied to my self here(the last post), and as @helicoptur said once...

so yeah... the post is :arrow_down:

can't we just manage to like, um save the values of the variables in a list, labeled "Colors" or something, and get on with it @bh @bh?

the body is to simalar... what can I do about it, write something like this? no of course, but maybe I can??? :thinking:

@BH?

-bump

I have no idea what you're asking about, what you want me to answer, what problem you think you're solving... Everything is fine, except that the library is too slow, and the next release will be twice as fast and I'm still working on it (a long way to go; it's still 5 to 10 times too slow compared to the primitive SET PEN).

well has @bh finished yet

why do you need to bump this
@bh already finished the library

THAT'S GLITCH, I SWEAR THAT THERE WAS NO TAG!

i purposefully made it that way to avoid notifying them (if that's how it works).

@<span></span>bh

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@bh

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.