File import library

I know it's been forever but after trying to implement it I realized something. I was going to make it so that the block creates a new file input when the block is ran. When it receives an input it removes the element from the DOM. But, since there is no way to detect if a user pressed cancel, if a user presses cancel the element will stay there forever in DOM, unused. And I'm not sure about there being a limit to how long a file input can last. It might take a while for the user to find their wanted file. So I don't think I'm going to be able to make one hidden DOM element per thread.

Also how do I make a process make another process? Originally I thought the fork method did that but I somehow missed the first line that stops the function if the process is dead.

Okay, you've exceeded my tiny knowledge of DOM programming. Someone else want to take this?

I found a ZIP parser
Where I found it
GitHub

I know it's been forever but I found out I don't need to add elements to the DOM for them to function, and once it is no longer needed it will be garbage collected. So I made an update incorporating your suggestion.

Awesome!

Sorry to necropost again, but I found a way to turn the import block into a reporter, using the onFocus event! Check it out here.
If there are any problems with cross-browser support or something, please let me know.

I tried these out but I don't get any sounds

How do we get the sound from the imported file?

The blocks that can be used to read the files are in @pumpkinhead's original project linked in the body of the topic. The resulting value is a JavaScript file object, it doesn't auto-read the files for you.