Does Snap break audio loops?

Hi all! I'm making a video game with emojis, and I want it to have looping background music. According to some people on the Scratch forum, all I should have to do is this:
shot-2022-03-14_23-55-20
However, when I try this in Snap, it simply doesn't work. Seriously, try this with any random audio file (mine is 1 minute and 38 seconds, if that's important). It will play through one time, but then won't repeat. Please fix this, or if there is somehow something that I'm missing then let me know :smile: I'm super excited for the game!

You need to make sure to click on the input and select the sound you want to be played.

Off topic

You can actually use scratchblocks in the forum without using images. Just do this

[scratchblocks]
when flag clicked
forever
play sound [test v] until done
end
[/scratchblocks]

[scratchblocks]
when flag clicked
forever
play sound [test v] until done
end
[/scratchblocks]

More info here Snap [scratchblocks] Tutorial (Part 1)

Do you choose a music to play? It's impossible that you have a error because it normal work:
untitled script pic(5)
But your music is long?

Hi all, I just realized that my browser was blocking autoplay, which prevented it from looping. However, now there is a delay between when the loop ends and when it starts again. The audio file is cut off at loop start & end marks, so does anybody know how to fix this delay? Essentially I just want "gapless playback/looping". Thx :slight_smile:

Thank you, but I already know this and I was doing that :slight_smile: Also thanks for the scratchblocks tip haha