Custom Snap skin (userscript)

Oh, alright. I'll work on it soon. For now, just disable the extension if you need to view an embedded project with a long title (hopefully that isn't too frequent of an issue)

The title overlapping the buttons occurs without your reskin.

wait, it does?

edit: it's just the text, that much easier to work with than something completely overlapping the buttons, although it would be better if you made the buttons go in front of the text.

New update: You may have noticed that the "by [username]" section on project pages had become aligned to the right in this skin. This update fixes it and restores it back to how it was supposed to be. Just clear your cache on a project page

Great job! Looks fantastic.
Can you share the css code?

I was thinking if you wanted your Snap Skin on the firefox addons store, Like my Snap skin called SnapFox. Would that be okay?

Thanks!

I'll consider it, but I personally don't mind having it as a userscript for now. If it gets added to the Firefox add-ons store, I'd like to be the one to do it, too. Thanks for the offer, though.

Ok thats fine!
Also if you need help with the manifest files and stuff dont hesitate to tag me.