Cover Art Ideas/Help

Ok....

oki :)

Today's news:

-My new game Desert Runner 2D is out now! (Btw, if you would like to see more news, you should go to my news collection on the snap website: Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)

Quick announcement:

Remember this song I created? 1. The Journey Starts by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)
Well, I renamed it "Turn to Dust." This will be a single, and not a full album or EP. I went ahead and changed the pitch and re-created the song in FL-Studio 20. There may be a music project coming soon that features the song, so be on the lookout for it! (Btw, if you need the link to my news collection on the Snap! website, here it is again: Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu) )

Also I'm thinking of doing some fanart for the upcoming Five Nights at Freddy's game, Fnaf Security Breach! If you have any ideas of what I can draw, share them in the chat! :slight_smile:

aye, I haven't played that yet, so I don't know most of the characters names

Here's some new art I did: More Fnaf Fanart by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)

Nice job!

Marshmello & Bastille - Happier (Svdden Death Remix) by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)

Yo everybody check this stuff out! Barely Alive & PhaseOne - Arsonist (Feat. Virus Syndicate) by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)

very nice :)

Here's some 16-bit style art I did for my lore series!

cute

hey there

So, you guys got any ideas of what I can do for art?

Gnome Clicker by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)

Hi everybody! It's been a while since I've made new art, so I decided to do an animation! (More info in project description.) ----> Human Fall Flat Animation by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu) <----

Today's announcement: My new "Cosmic Shooter" game is out now! Currently, it is at Update 2.0. (Btw this game is very similar to the classic arcade game "Asteroids.") (Read project description for more info.) Hope you guys like it! :smiley: Cosmic Shootout (MY ORIGINAL GAME) - Update 2.0 by oscar robinson - Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)

there is little bug
I rocket forward and then I die
when I die and I respawn
I'm still rocketing forward

Yeah, sorry for that. I'm trying to figure out how to fix that...