An option to disable the "space dots"

There are 3 dots next to any post you made, upon clicking those there should be a delete button

I did.

Then why doesn't it say "post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged"?
Edit: Nevermind, apparently there was a forum update

I say we keep the dots cause it makes it a tad easier in case you make two spaces it shows 2 dots.

They asked for an option to disable it not to remove it

But why it is helpful. It does not have any negative affect. I mean just cause it's ugly no ones gonna see it unless they look inside at that block.

To some people it might. So they asked for an option to disable it. If you like it just don't use the option to disable it

Again, the problem with options is that testing for them slows Snap! down. So we don't automatically think "we'll have an option" when users disagree about things. Sometimes the issue is important enough, and the two sides are plausible enough, for us to handle it that way. But we're much happier if we can just design things as well as we can.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.