Allow reporters to be dropped into all hat blocks

also, I can't use that for when I am scrolled, or stopped.

Rather than doing:

[scratchblocks]
when I am (something) :: control hat
[/scratchblocks]

, you can do:

[scratchblocks]
when I am [scrolled v] :: control hat
if <(something) = [scrolled]> :: control
end
when I am [stopped v] :: control hat
if <(something) = [stopped]> :: control
end
[/scratchblocks]

why do you need to use something like that anyway? it doesnt seem useful at all.

you can put reporters in the when I am hat block... but it doesn't work... and whenever you click on the sprite, it stays at the mouse pointer until you click again, unless you have draggable off. I tried everything in the menu, and nothing worked. I also found out that you can stick reporters in the when I receive block, and tried it, and nothing worked.

I think we were not supposed to be able to stick reporters in these blocks.

I am running snap 6.5.2

I know...

why do you need to use it that seems completely useless

What do you mean by the
[scratchblocks]
When <>::events hat
[/scratchblocks]
block has a special rule? I've been hit with confusion (This is a Scratch user on Snap!)

If there are any when <> blocks, when you click the stop sign, it turns into a square and all of the when <> blocks stop checking their conditions until the square is clicked. This prevents potentially malicious code in a predicate (or reporter) from running constantly.

Shouldn't the stop sign Completely stop the script?

All scripts are stopped

Other hats still check their conditions because they don't run reporters/predicates that the Snapper drags into them.

Does the stop sign turn into a square or does the [scratchblocks]when <>::events hat[/scratchblocks] block turn into a square?

The stop sign turns into a square.

I do not believe that.

I tested it and I was right.

[scratchblocks] when <touching [mouse pointer v] ?> :: control hat say [Hello!] for (1) secs when [space v] key pressed :: control turn @turnRight (15) degrees [/scratchblocks]

I clicked the stop sign and the `when touching` script stopped checking its condition, but the `when space` still ran when I pressed space after clicking the stop sign before clicking the square.

no, I meant I do not believe

Instead of running, it puts errors in the console and causes a bug that allows the Sprite to be moved with the cursor until the next click.

that does not make any sense.

Ikr?

I think you replied to the wrong post.

No, that's correct.