Who wants to collab for a horror game? (Part 12)

omg we are already in part 12 omg

Yes we in fact are

So? This is a big project and until i finish my app for shadow studios theres gona be lots of topics

Alright just so everyone know im temporary closing the search stuff until i move i gotta pack and im not gonna have you guys work on it without me for 2 weeks so none work on the search until i comment that im back ok? Please dont work on it without and just completely be like i dont care what he says he doesnt matter

From now on until shadow says hes back I don't want no comments under here

pls sorry that im ruiing it for you guys but when i move and get my laptop ill more acess to things and the search will be a whole lot better

Not gonna happen, I wanna make a deal.
I wanna finish everything I’m currently working on that isn’t done, then I’ll stop

Also, we still need to discuss things ya know. We have other games to work on like the spin off

as long as its just you working on it , and your not working on the actual game but still means no comments once i finish my app and publish it we can have a better chat and manage stuff easily

that can wait

No, we need this thread for other things as well. Not just for the main game

plus a lot of us need to focus on our grades

i get that but i already know whats gonna happen when you and everyone else starts talking about stuff

Still we need to keep the thread open, we need to talk about other things as well

fine, but idw see you talking to everyone else about the main game and trying to get people to work on it the only thing i want you guys to work on is the ai test i wont be gona for long and yall need to focus on school more than coding we're always on here and eveen my grades have gone down from it.

also am i the only one going to college for coding and getting a degree on it? yall are pretty good at coding and my plan is to make shadow studios a real development team one day and i would to have yall in it i mean you dont have to go to college but id still like work on games together as get older and older.

Okay I won’t make anything else for the spin-off or chapter 2 that isn’t already being worked on, okay?

thats i wanted, you can make ideas for spin off and use them but just dont tell anyone about it until i get back sorry cookieclickerer did't want to ruin anything or make you not be able to do anything , or get mad or nothing

hmmmm

Oh Thats weird