I was working on a project when this happened:
Luckily, I was able to save the project.
I have two computer monitors hooked up to my PC.
I am using Google Chrome on Windows 11 Lenovo 1i Laptop, with 8GB of RAM.
- I opened Snap! on monitor 1.
- I opened a different website on monitor 2.
- I made the chrome tab on the second monitor the active window.
- I let my computer screensaver activate, but didn't let my PC go completely to sleep.
- I moved my mouse to hide the screensaver.
- I made the chrome tab on the first monitor the active window.
Might be a problem with the two monitors?