Website Maker

Flask?? I've never heard of Flask. Are you talking about the flask that Professor Mad Eye Moody drinks from?
(Joke)

I can't go on glitch or Github. School Administrator blocked it. I do my JS and webpages on KA

Well that's REAL stupid for your School Administrator to do. When you go for interviews, people usually pay more attention to your projects on those sites, not on here or scratch, and maybe even not much for Weebly too.
Plus, there is NOTHING dangerous on Github and Glitch. Honestly, I'd say Scratch is the dangerous thing. Drove me and my stepbrother iNsAnE! I'm not gonna lie, but there are more meanies on Scratch than there are on Glitch and Github and Snap.

Good for you, then. You are not me.

I'm in the "Penalty Box" sooo...basically everything is blocked except the websites I ask for, if they even approve of it being unblocked.

ok bad. I mean, that's sad...why?

Apparently I l00kEd up FNAF ImAgEs... uhhhmm..yeah.
I'm tempted to ask my administrator to unblock Github .-.

that's why I decided that actually i should just abandon Scratch. People were SO mean to my stepbrother, they were even provoking him to say things against them, and the things he said were not even that bad, they were just messing things up for him the way they were with what J.K Rowling said on Twitter. I am so glad that we managed to find Snap, which is actually so much better than Scratch, i think. (True, the coding section is kind of difficult to use, but at least there's no horrid people around, and if they are, they are quickly dealt with, plus, people don't get banned for ridiculous reasons that are not even true.)

we did get blocked LOADS of times, and all for stupid, invalid reasons. so even the Scratch Team AND the Scratch users were mean, unfortunately.

@zahra_kaito @super_artist
Enough with Scratch, and start talking about WEBPAGES OR SOMETHING HTML/CSS/JS based
or else imma lose my mind! This isn't the pace to be telling off your problems!

Don't use Java. Everybody has it disabled in their browsers because it's such a security hole. (You probably have it disabled, too, unless you've changed the default settings.)

Hm...its bloocked.

fine__

Its a python module.

Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation of a document written in a markup language such as HTML. CSS is a cornerstone technology of the World Wide Web, alongside HTML and JavaScript,not a oofed website

That's still CSS, it's just inline.

OK fine, but my point is that if you just want one little thing, you don't have to write a separate CSS file with every possible kind of div defined, in an inheritance hierarchy, etc etc. I was able to write that example without ever actually learning CSS.

cool dude @08kk @danielthebanana4
@scratch

Sumimasen? (Excuse me?)
That makes no sense at ALL. Javascript is a very popular programming language and is used all over the place, and EVEN in websites, especially ones in which you have to create an account and sign in, because you have to use Javascript to map each user to their correct information, otherwise you'll let every tom, dick and harry sign into the website when they don't belong there. Then, of course, you use a database to hide all that information from people who look inside the website's console for answers.

So he means to not use JAVA as the front end but I think Java is ok in the back end.
I think Python Flask is better than java :slight_smile: