WarpedWartWars, Your Topic Is Crashing My Computer

My computer crashes when I try to visit Stuff about ϕ
@warped_wart_wars
Yes, my whole computer crashes. Is there anything that would keep this from happening? It's really annoying. Thank you.

have you tried another browser?

I cant.

well, what OS are you using?

Computer name: ‎HP Chromebook 14. Operating System: Chrome OS. Processor: Intel Celeron N4000 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores). Ram: 4GB DDR4 RAM; 64GB eMMC flash memory, no Optical Drive; Up to 11 hours and 45 minutes. Graphics Card: ‎Intel UHD Graphics 600.

Look- first post is VERY heavy and your computer cannot load post and for safety he...will crash.
I was check load this topic on weaker machine and also my browser (subsequently system) was crash.

Sorry, I'm not sure what's causing it, but I suspect it's the 16,180 digits of $$\phi$$ I made in a reply. Can you see if 31,415 digits of $$\pi$$ crashes?

I would think it's probably this part. It only lags my computer when I just highlight it, but I'd assume that on lower-end PCs it would just crash.

Just food for thought, I'm no expert.

Question is why is this heavy...

Maybe something to do with text formatting? I'm pretty sure solid text isn't going to cause PC crashing lag. (After all, every Latin character is only a byte if I remember correctly.)

Seems to ''lines'' has something with this. Others numbers are loading good when I mark.

No, its probably the text formating.

Hehe my pfp looks like @nieznajomyh's pfp
@joecooldoo

To joecooldoo

When I was changing pfp, you were still having a earlier pfp, but this hasn't any importance.

I'll reduce the number of parts in that. (BTW the whole post there is in Math TeX.)

Try now. I reduced the

Edit: I meant to reply to @joecooldoo

When I went there, my computer didn't crash, but the webpage crashed.

Now it's this:
reduced thing

That's a lot of GPU memory. The GPU renders graphics, so it's probably the TeX.

BTW How did you get that browser task manager?

link so I don't have to go all the way to the top