Warped_wart_wars and Snap!Con

Maybe she'll loosen up in a couple years.

Why is this a Snap! feature request? I think this should be in a Snap!Con 2022 category, except there is none.

Edit: ...or a general Snap!Con category.

Then you could just hand it over to the bank and say "it got ripped on accident lol" and then you would get a new bill

Wait, if its in August, I might be able to attend online if the online meet is free.
Is it?

As I said, it's not free, but we can give scholarships if needed.

this means what exactly?
Sooo I'm enrolling in BOJAC?

Actually there are rules about that. If you have more than 2/3 of the bill they'll give you a new one; if you have more than 1/3 but less than 2/3 they'll give you half its value, and if you have less than 1/3 you're out of luck. So I guess you'd have to burn the scraps in your video to make sure you can't cash it in.

eh, i can think of ways for that to be faked, but it doesnt matter as it was a joke

Bh?

?? BOJAC: The Best of Jewish A Cappella?

Sorry, BAJOC*

Beauty and Joy of Computing?

Ah. We refer to it as "BJC." No, it just means that we can admit some number of people who can't afford the $25.

Um, okay. So I can attend the online meet for free if i can attend at all? :D

Sure. You have to sign up on the snapcon site (you can use your Snap! username, no real name required) and then we can give you a ticket.

ok, link pls

ok thanks

Quick question; do I use my forum account (mr_OwlsssSnap2) or my main (Mr_OwlsssSnap)?

Doesn't matter, just remember which you picked.

ok thanks