Snavanced!

@bh Sorry, Brian; I wasn't take care about the problems, but I wanna to hold your hand! :pleading_face:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Can you just make a SuperSnap discussion thread because there is some discussion about it, but it can be in the way of other discussions and it's scattered over the forum. Thank you and I have some ideas for SuperSnap I would like to give.

I started one from this thread.

Thankyou bh

Pretty cool, It even has the MIDI function I always wanted! I'm still thinking if you can add all these features to SuperSnap as much as possible!

@alessandrito123 I was thinking that it would be cool if you could add pumpkinhead's custom blocks for queuing audio Synthesizer.
Some modifications for this could be being able to access the left and right queues through the Set block and being able to set a list of audio files as the queue.

Is it available yet?

@alessandrito123 any progress?

@fsul Yes! :blush:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-07-24 a la(s) 16.27.13

Obviously I updated my mod to include the new changes on it, this is the principal one:
untitled script pic
Yes, there are the 3 dots on in there, is that so cute? :nerd_face:

Have you synced changes from snap 7 so we can import our snap projects?

Not all changes I put, but I put the majority of the changes and the more useful, there are some bugs in Super-Snap!, but there are solvable if are minimum to us. Yes, I started its development as Snap! Advance (6.9.2) and its another deleted sibling 7.0.7, you can import your projects but not all. I have more time to develop the mod because in my school since the last friday we are in a vacation, so this is the perfect time to develop it "2 weeks" (including new manual and better help images). :partying_face:

wait, you can do complex numbers?

Yes, obviously without the BigNumber library and I do it all myself, only creating a ComplexNumber class based on the Number, ComplexNumber isn't a string, the BigNumber library has strings for the complex numbers, obviuosly. :dotted_line_face:

This isn't obvious to me; the printform is a string but I expect that internally the library uses two floats, one for the real part and one for the imaginary part.

Why didn't you want to use the library? Or some library? It seems like a funny thing to reinvent, especially since it's hard to get right. Do you, for example, handle trig functions of complex numbers?

Only I'm learning that with a teacher of Chimbote because I just want more ideas for my br(ia)n. :grin:
Copia de untitled script pic
Obviously you can't import that script picture to Snap! because has no metadata about it and my mod includes new blocks that a normal Snap! user can't export them into Snap! but in Super-Snap!, yes. :slight_smile:
I can't handle trigonometric functions for the complex numbers yet, but I do things faster than the other developers of the main Snap! did. (includes you my dear Brian) :tuit:

We didn't exactly do complex arithmetic; we just included a library someone else wrote that gives us the complete Scheme numeric tower (bignum, exact rational, float, and complex).

Yes, I saw the library, and is external, created in 2009 I see, that library just did an idea for my :tuit:.
I replaced all of the lambdas with these old blocks that you can see :grin:...
untitled script pic (1)
This block for example, checks if the list exclusively contains the selected item, if there are items that are no equal to that item, just check as false, if the list is empty, check as false too :astonished:...
untitled script pic (2)
This is a video about hidden inputs, there are just modified variadic inputs, they just hide the first of their children and only have one children. :shushing_face:
ezgif.com-video-to-gif
Don't be sad, I did this for you, is the primitive that you wanted. :pleading_face:
Untitled script pic
Soon I have to release the code of Super-Snap! take as important the functions that you want, I just did all of my time this mod to accomplish the user's needs, don't forget it, I'm free to do it for you. :face_holding_back_tears:

I'm still very excited for this release.

Thank you for your opinion, dear. :nerd_face: