SPLE - Free Editor/IDE for Programming Languages in Snap!

I made a smerge for this.
https://smerge.imp.fu-berlin.de/5f7b33f2-5f28-4354-ba96-c4bdd814c4f6
PIN: 270014

Sorry, it's not that I'm opposed in principle, but I already have way too many things I've promised to do and then not done.

a early access tester than??????????????????????????????????????

i forgot how to use smerge:?/

I already have way too many things I've promised to do and then not done.

:confused:

Welp

Ill contribute but my next week is looking busy so it'll really kick off after that.

Ok:>

Unrelated- is Snap! pseudocode?

Of course not -- you can actually run your Snap! programs.

is there some sort of documentation for basic, I remember looking for it one time and not being able to find anything specific. it seems like there's different versions of it?, kind of like lisp. is there a standard?

Huh? I do not know C, I never said that, I only know C++, Infact I just learnt it this week. I used it as an example because it was what I was learning at the moment of posting. Today was my last day of the program, what’s the problem here?
If I would have done it in LOLCODE would you have done similar?
Or HTML?
Or JS?

A reason I used C++ as an example was their indentations, what the reply was for, verifying that they were talking about indentations.

@slate_technologies

Yes. But, historically, BASIC was the universal language of the early 8-bit microcomputers because a useful subset of it could be implemented within the severe memory constraints of those machines. So the BASIC people know isn't the full standardized one. In particular, microcomputer BASIC was context-insensitive, so it could be implemented as a stack machine, whereas its competitors at the time required variables to be declared before use and were therefore context-sensitive.