Sound Editor in Snap (Part 1)

value is automatically set, there's a thing in the gray ring that says "input names:" those are variables set by the map over block

@pumpkinhead @helicoptur , I made a prototype of the project, Thank You, very much! But I still need some more ways to edit.

I made another post for this project in the "Share my Projects" tab.
Edit : It's a draft currently.

Wow, it looks really good!
The only thing is that the sound keeps getting more low-pitched no matter whether I press the up or down key. (Also I can't figure out how to play the sound so I had to go into the editor and do it manually.)

Here are some ideas:
imageimage
The select system is going to be very hard to implement, but the effects are definitely doable (unsure if robot is though, probably some crazy math equation) (but who ever uses robot unironically?). Maybe before we implement selecting, they would just be applied to the entire sound like in Scratch?

those are just from scratch.

yes, the math functions to get them are probably not that complcated.i

You can check out this post for some scripts for editing sounds

Just so you know, I just fixed my project to work with multiple channels, because in some update, the stereo sound cropping stopped. Snap! Build Your Own Blocks

oh yeah, and reverse is even easier than before.

You press the green thing, also did you like the second counter? (Also yes, playing sounds IS glitchy)

Hmm, so I uploaded a sound of my own, and even edited the code so I could play it, and when the thing says it's playing, I hear no sound. So I decided to try it with the meow sound that it had before I uploaded the song, and it still had the same result.

Same. It's not playing for me either. I don't have the site muted and my device sound is set to 100%.

I am pretty sure that the glitch is not on the code, but on the SERVER
If you try downloading it it may work.

Also yes, I used the meow sound, but that's because it has a counterpart in scratch, which actually allows you to edit your sounds, so I can see if it's not to far from how it should work.

Downloading code won't work for my computer because I cannot see code files-

maybe you forgot a image block?

I meant download the sound, by pressing the green down arrow button it downloads an mp3(you need to add the extension.)

What extension?

.mp3 to the end of the file.

It doesn't seem to work on the project page...
Also:
A few things here.
The parameter that will be passed is a list of files the user selected, not a single file.
You have to put 'item 1 of _' in there instead.
Also, it says to read the file as... text??? Why? Make it read sound!
Also, you should replace the place where it says .mp3 to say audio/*, so it will accept all audio files. The read file block can handle it.

??? What?

When I click it in the project page, it does nothing, but when I click it in the editor it downloads the file.
Also,
This is actually faster if you remove the wait .1 secs.

Also, you did forget a play sound block:
Replace the script in the green button with this.
Also:
Replace the part where it says 44100 with the block in its place in both the up and down arrow scripts.

Ok, I fixed it.