Sound Editor in Snap (Part 5)

Nah.

replit is laggy

Please do not link to outside sites, and especially not to sites where you intend to have conversations. Sorry, but we can't allow that.

It does that sometimes. Reload and it should work.

I got the icon for the website working.

it won't load

also it kills all snap tabs too

it will, just be patient
there are a lot of scripts so snap kind of almost dies every time it loads but it does work

okay

hi cam :wink:

an option to edit the sound would be great!

what do you mean?

thats foxys name

I know their name is cam, what do you mean by :

equilibrium means that it would be great if we could edit sounds in snap in the snap editor and save it

You can though!

Click any effect-related button on the toolbars (reverse, change speed, etc) to apply it to all of the sound at once or use the select tool to edit only a certain part of a sound.

you can either download the sound to your computer or (though this feature is experimental) save it to the browser as a cookie. You can upload from your computer or from the browser afterwards using the upload button.

but can you like edit the actual sound file (to nightcore/slow/robot/cropped/etc) and download it and it sounds exactly how you edited it when you play it in the audio player app?

Okay there are some major issues with the sound editor
if I try to download the saved sound to my computer it crashes my entire computer

wait what??????????
how does it crash your entire computer?
idk why that would happen, it works fine on my school chromebook
the js is just

var lnk = top.document.createElement('a');
lnk.href = snd.toDataURL();
lnk.download = snd.name;
lnk.click();

yes.

well it freezes and then it shuts down whenever i try to save the edited file to my computer

wait like does the entire computer turn off or does chrome run out of memory and restart after a black screen?
either way that's very peculiar, i'll test it again.