Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
- What browsers show this problem? I'm currently using Brave
- Please share an example project (if possible).
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. I just went on the editor
- What does Snap! currently do? Not show text
- What should Snap! do instead? show text
Here is a screenshot:
Edit: EVERYTHING IS AFFECTED. EVEN THE SETTINGS MENU
this looks like a low-memory situation. Snap works fine in the Brave browser (which is Chromium based), and we're not asking for a specific font. Could you try freeing up more memory by closing some apps and browser tabs?
Yeah bluestacks takes up a lot of memory because it uses virtualization
Heard Brave isn't a trustworthy browser. Would that cause any lag?
edit: nevermind, apparently its not untrustworthy. I think i heard that on the scratch forums though
Lol brave was built for security and privacy
Aren't all new browsers built for that?
Nope. Some are built for the exact opposite reason
I meant new browsers, not Chrome or IE lol