Snap! Profile Conpect

I mean, this is a good idea, but chats and stuff would be better for this. But they are not allowed, as I have just learned in my post.

But [REDACTED] didn't have a filter to filter out comments like "Oh, you have only 15 followers. I have 1000" or "This project only has 14 views lol. Sad kid."

I'm obviously referring to the big S word that has 7 letters. See if you can guess it.

Scratch has a filter though
Edit: oh wait, im dumb sometimes, nvm.

Why are you putting scratch as [REDACTED]?

I've learned my lesson, that things are not always as they seem.
Say something, and it has a 20% chance of being a non-offensive thing or 80% chance of being an offensive thing.

Why would "scratch" be offensive? The rule is that you can't complain about scratch, not that you can't talk about it.

You know, you really seem to enjoy seeing how close you can get to being banned before you do get banned.

First of all, they're friends of ours.

Secondly, we have some history with people who've been banned on Scratch coming here not to program, not to learn CS, but to turn the forum into a place to bitch about Scratch. We're not having that.

So please just don't be obnoxious.

Joecooldoo is the Griffpatch of Snap!.

we should do a vote, who else could run?

-Offtopic

-on topic:
What is the priority on the comment section and what is it’s intended use here? Thoughts?

That would introduce unnecessary competition, which is ironic considering the context of the topic.

This is basically contradicting the point of @bh's comment, which is talking about why Snap! is not (and will never be) a competitive website.

Cancel it then.

Bh:

Also Bh:

confusion

This forum lol

What about it?

No vote, just facts.
Griffpatch makes really advanced stuff in scratch.
Joecooldoo makes really advanced stuff in snap.
Its not a title or anything.

Thank you for replying.
It was originally supposed to be a topic on profiles, then it turned in to comments, and now its just
joecooldoo being snap griffpatch.

That's cap. There could be more.

Hmm...mmm?

Maybe add the comment section as a bug tracker for projects