Snap ML Contest

Oh okay

That's fine with me.

But there doesn't seem to be any contestants. I'm not even one of them. I am not even working on a ML project. So your AI is safe with us.

Very original, I know. If there is a phrase in a waiting list, and it gets said 5 times, the bot will learn its appropriate to say, and it will go in the list as (comment)_(response)

TIP: Your project judged by orginality. So if u you use an ML engine you did not make, you will score low on this.

Does this mean I'm not going to have a chance to win

Would this project submission count? How to make an enemy AI agent for your top-down games

No, because there is no project associated with it.

You have to MAKE it...

Well, make it! No where does it say you cant use your own tutorial or any tutorial for that matter

You can submit it, but what I'm primarily looking for in this contest is Deep Learning, so it will probably score very low.

You never said this!

You never specified as to what type of AI you can submit...

Anyways, here's my AI: Snap! Build Your Own Blocks

Seems as though my entry is the second entry, because @mr_owlssssnap2 and his team also has an entry as well. So if I lose, I'll still be in 2nd place :slight_smile:

I only have myself.

Oh, so you don't have a team? I thought @programmer_user was in as well.

No, why do you think that?

Oh, you were working with @scratchmodification. I thought it was @programmer_user but alright.

I was using his cloud variables

Oh okay. But you still used his blocks and assistance.

Assistant? Also ok and? Hes not on my team. Also, I cant make my own repl.it server as it is blocked.